Monday, December 5, 2016

ZAMBIA CHRONICLES (fertilizer update)


I love being able to witness the providence of God. Today, I was invited to join my friend Jan Jalowiec and a group of ex-pats from all over the globe to a Saturday afternoon tea. I got to meet people from Egypt, Germany, Italy, America, and several other countries I don't remember. My hostess' husband just "happens" to have a degree in agricultural science. He and his wife have a beautiful vegetable garden at their home (they even grow a variety of St. Augustine grass which is lush and beautiful - even during this dry season). He was so kind to take the time to answer my questions and let me pick his brain for awhile. He told me not to worry about the fertilizer debacle and just take things slow. Natural composting was the best way to go in the long run and the crops should be fine. What a relief and answer to all of your prayers for me today for a solution to my problem. God really does hear the cry of our hearts. I praise him! To bed with me now.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment